Motion sickness is one of the worst things that can ruin a trip. There are ways to avoid motion sickness. Listen to these helpful ways to get rid of that motion sickness so you can enjoy your vacation.
Research What You Know
What ways of transportation make you have motion sickness? If anybody, you need to be aware of your own sickness and not somebody else. Research your transportation options and also let other people in the know.
It’s no secret that you have to be ashamed of. Avoid any activities specifically on the water. But, if you don’t want to miss out, you can take special medication.
Supplies to Keep With You
- Dramamine: These motion sickness tablets work like a wonder. However, be cautious when taking over-the-counter- medication. Dramamine may cause drowsiness.
- Saltine Crackers: Some people avoid eating, while others believe that traveling on an empty stomach increases nausea. Keep a light snack with you.
- Ginger Chews: Ginger is one of the best remedies for nausea.
- Plastic Bag: If you know that you are going to get sick, keep a plastic bag on hand. Getting sick in public is not pleasant, but a bag helps avoid messes.
How to Prevent Motion Sickness From Happening
1. Don’t Read or look at Phone
What’s so important on your phone? Enjoy the trip. Jumbled words make you feel sick
2. Sit Facing Forward, keep eyes on the horizon
Focus on something out of the window. It takes your mind off everything.
3. Close Your Eyes
If you can’t stand watching the scenery, close your eyes. Pass the time by taking a nap
4. Take Deep Breaths
Concentrating on your breathing is the best option.
5. Take a Break
Never be afraid to take a break from what you are doing.