Once you arrive at your hotel room for the night, the first thing that you want to do is collapse on the bed after a long trip. But, the problem is, you should look into sanitizing a hotel room first. Yes, people come and clean it, but it’s okay to give it another good clean. Here’s how to sanitize a hotel room so you can get a good sleep for the night.
Step by Step Process on How to Clean a Hotel Room
- Step 1: Clean the light and lampshades
- Step 2: Clean off all the doorknobs with disinfectant wipes
- Step 3: Give the bathroom sink handles and shower handles a good clean
- Step 4: Sanitize the toilet lid and flush handle
- Step 5: Wipe the germs off the remote control
- Step 6: Clean the night Stand
- Step 7: Give the alarm clock a nice clean
What Cleaning Products Should I Bring?
First piece of advice we’ll tell you is don’t go overboard.
You’re on a vacation to relax not to go on a cleaning frenzy. Pack travel-sized disinfectant wipes in your bag. Not only can you use them to clean off the furniture, but you can use them as an emergency cleaning tool for your hands. These disinfectant wipes kill viruses.
Other Cleaning Products Include:
- Phone Charger and Sanitizer
- Airplane Tray Cover
- Sanitizing Wipes
- Toothbrush Sanitizer
- Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
Other Cleaning Tips to Plan Ahead For
We’re not saying that cleaning should be your top priority on a vacation. It’s something that you should be cautious about.
If you don’t want to sleep in the bedspread provided in a hotel, you don’t have to. Simply remove the decorative bedspreads and pillow sheets. Then just sleep with the clean top sheets for the night.